So, the blog has not been on the top of the priority list over the past few months, but I do intend to catch up.... Someday.... Soon.... :)
Here are a few cute pics of the boys from springtime.
D-man had a great semester in Joy School. He loves the word "unique."
He also gave his first scripture at church. He was very excited to use the microphone. :)
The Easter Bunny brought awesome new sunglasses.
These boys are growing faster than I can believe!
This was one of those times where you're running a million miles an hour,
stop to take a breath, and catch a sweet moment. :)
Mr. B got a little tired of the noisy bus toward the end of the year, and kept asking to be picked up from school. I kept putting it off, until I found this note that he wrote to his teacher. I guess he got tired of waiting....
And, after anxiously waiting ALL YEAR, Mr. B finally lost his first tooth. He woke me up early one Saturday to show me the wiggly one, and pulled it out by himself (thankfully!) one morning before school. Such a big milestone.
What a bunch of cuties! I can't believe he's 4 already!
ReplyDelete