Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Be A Boy Day #3

So proud that we've done this 3 years running! Walden Pond is so beautiful all year, but I especially love it in the fall. The water level all summer was crazy high from the flooding last winter, but it has receded finally, so there is a little beach to play on again. The boys had fun (surprise, surprise!).


Party Pooper (aka eternal student) brought his homework.

This tree is actually in Minuteman National Park, and we pass it on the way to R's work, but I had to stick it in. This was just past peak, but still so gorgeous!

I leave you with the traditional dumping-of-the-boots video. The boys get a kick out of this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the fall photos and the Be a Boy Day in general. We might just have to copy you! Looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete