Here are 2 videos of his team. Mostly he just likes to run fast, but avoids most actual man-on-man confrontations.
He was so proud of his medal.
D-man also had a sports class each Saturday (we needed to be out of the house as much as possible for R to have some decent study time). It wasn't quite as sport-y as we were hoping, but then again, most 3-year-olds just want to run around and don't care about the sport. D-man wasn't such a fan of pretending to run like a turkey, or alligator, or anything of that sort. But he was happy as a clam the 2 days they actually played t-ball and got to run around the bases. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of him playing, but in case you think I'm playing favorites, I took some good video on our non-uploadable video camera (you know, the archaic kind with the tapes?).
I'm sure this is just the first of many cold fall seasons being spent sitting outside and freezing.... I think I need to invest in some of those fleece-lined jeans for next year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment