R took the boys up to the Stake Priesthood Commemoration Campout (aka Father and Son's Campout) in May. The boys were so excited, and the weather mostly cooperated, so off they went.
I told R to take at least one picture so I could blog about it, but he did better than that.
D-man getting cozy (although it wasn't bedtime yet)

Mr. B getting cozy

One of the other Dads was mucho prepared, and brought light sticks for the boys. Thanks!


On Saturday morning there was a manual labor service project. Kudos to the dads for being able to do this with kiddies all around and not many injuries! The digger truck was of course a highlight!

I LOVE these pictures of the boys at the lake. So cute, thanks honey.

I can't get enough of D-man's crooked smile!

Yup, this one is going into every yearbook, school project, mission plaque, etc!!
And here is how the campout ended (I'm sure this was not a unique sight for other moms when the cars returned home).
Looks like they had so much fun (and I only checked the door and window locks 3 times before I finally went to sleep by myself here at home....)!
No comments:
Post a Comment