Is it better to eat a brownie,
OR
eat frozen yogurt, plain popcorn, and multigrain tortilla chips
(because none of them are satisfying enough on their own)?
OR
eat frozen yogurt, plain popcorn, and multigrain tortilla chips
(because none of them are satisfying enough on their own)?
Or, all of the above. I would eat them all.
ReplyDeleteBrownie! Brownie!
ReplyDeleteThe problem with eating a brownie is that its hard to stop at one. I have a problem with clearing a whole row once I start.
ReplyDeleteSometimes you just have to give in to the cravings. A small piece of chocolate every day saves me from going crazy with everything else.
ReplyDeleteI vote brownie :)
ReplyDeleteAUGH! I feel the conflict. I end up eating option 2 first and then caving and eating option one too...Boo for lack of self control.
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny! Eat the brownie!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words on my blog. I wish our families still lived close so we could cross paths, but it's so nice to be back in touch with you!