Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cousin gifts

The Holt cousins draw names to exchange with each other, and get to open them early at the family party. We weren't at the party, but in the spirit of opening early, we let the boys open theirs before Christmas. Here they are, opening in stages, since the cousins (and let's be honest, the aunts) didn't get to see.

Here is D-man:
Excited much?



We didn't have the required pump, and he was so disappointed not to blow it up right away....

So R finally gave in and used his lungs....


A great gift. He sure loves it!

And Mr. B's:





and...the inevitable trade:




Thanks for the great gifts! They helped distract the boys while we finished Christmas preparations. :) I'm all for opening one gift a day and stretching it out, rather than all in a matter of hours.

If you remember this post, here is a picture of D-man with his gift to his cousin (proudly a Celtics fan among the Jazz).
I don't know who was more excited, the giver, the receiver, or me....

2 comments:

  1. LOL cute! What fun gifts! Looks like Christmas was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janelle! I happened upon your blog and just wanted to say hello and that your family is beautiful! (especially with the addition of "Suzi" :) ) I'm so glad to see your doing well!
    Take care!
    Amy (Williams) Bang

    ReplyDelete