Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Armour of God

For Christmas, Grandma Holt transformed the grandsons into Stripling Warriors. It is so cute to see them all decked out in warrior garb, and it is an understatement to say that they love them. The reverse side of their cape even transforms into Moroni's Title of Liberty when slid onto their sword.


***I LOVE D-man's "ha-HA!" evil laugh while he is sword-fighting.***


A few weeks ago for Family Home Evening, we discussed the Armour of God with the boys, and then acted it out, with Dad providing the fiery darts of the adversary (courtesy of Santa's gift of dart blasters). It was fabulous fun.

***Please excuse my awful reading at the beginning. Did I ever mention that I HATE the sound of my own voice?? But the boys are so cute, so suffer through me so you can watch them.***


Thanks, Grandma, for the great Christmas presents!

3 comments:

  1. These are impressive, I wish I thought of cool home evenings like you guys have. Any chance you are making a book for everyone else to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ADORABLE. They are such darling little boys. I'm hoping I get one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love that at the end: "It's okay, Dad!" Like, let's keep playing... it's only a minor injury! lol.

    ReplyDelete