Sunday, August 30, 2009

Note to self....

If you want to have yummy dinner 10 minutes after you get home from church, you should probably PLUG IN THE CROCK POT before you leave.

***audible sigh***

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you had some mac and cheese or PB and J on hand. What a rip off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is so so sad but kind of funny too. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have SO done this. Twice. Not my best moments, by far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! don't ya hate that? you poor thing! here's my "argh!" for you :P

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hear ya, sis...only it was lasagna and i set the oven to time bake (or so i thought) and came home from church to still-frozen lasagna. to make things worse, we had invited annalyn and kaatia and their families for dinner. :( what a nightmare! i don't know what went wrong; we all had to wait...

    ReplyDelete