Friday, January 9, 2009

Lego Maniac

Given the rule:
No playing with Legos when D-man is awake
,

I give you the following,
10 am, after multiple checks to see if it was nap time yet (1 pm).

Mr. B: "Mommy, I'm sorry D-man is being so grumpy all the time today."

Mommy: "Me, too, Buddy."

Mr. B: "I think he needs to have a long sleep for nap time."

Mommy: "Yes, he does."

Mr. B: "Okay. Then let's play Legos."

What a great gift from his cousins. It is a definite favorite. Today, after dozing on the couch during Robin Hood, I awoke to find he had turned it off and built a boat all on his own. He spent the next 40 minutes describing it and it's many functions (and making improvements) to me. Complete with lights, steering wheel, a seating area for mommies, and water shooters to defray any errant waves attempting to enter the boat. What a cutie.


Now he, too, cries when D-man wakes up prematurely....

.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. We're going through the same daily routine with a marble set. Ethan counts down the hours until Edward's naptime. And then we have to count all the marbles to be sure we found them all at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! how fun! Glad he has such a fun toy :)

    ReplyDelete