Saturday, January 17, 2009

Company

We have been blessed with family coming to visit over the last month. R's mom came at the beginning of December, and the boys had a great time with her (thanks for reading all the stories, Grandma). My sister came from Seattle around Christmas, and it was so fun to show her our house and get some one-on-one visiting time. This week, my parents are here, and it has been so nice to not be outnumbered. Mr. B especially loves having company, and everyone has been so patient with his never-ending questions and directing. It is good for me to see the boys through other perspectives.

Here are a few pictures of D-man with Grandpa. He has really gotten into jumping lately (can't imagine where he learned it), especially on the makeshift bed on the floor in the guest room (how cool that we can claim a "guest room" in our house!).

Disclaimer: Our couches lost their long-term value and sitting comfort somewhere along the way, so it seems futile to protest continued acrobatics.













Sorry the video is sideways. I guess I had the camera turned the wrong way, and I'm too tired to fix it.


We love having company, so if you think you can endure all of the attention, please come to stay.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time with some good company for you. I totally want the low down on how many people ended up at church yesterday. Hope Ryan made it home in one piece!

    ReplyDelete