Friday, September 21, 2012

June


 Well, here we are and it's September.  I guess we had a busy summer, or that's the excuse I'll use for getting behind.  :)

Here are some pictures from June.

D-man's fingernail is growing back!  A small scab left from the stitches, but it will fall off soon.

Still loving our BabyGirl.  She is coming into her personality and is such fun!
 

Mr. B lost his first big front tooth.  
After much Much MUCH wiggling.

 No words for this one, really.

Mr. B finished another season of soccer.  
Still plays every day at recess, and almost every day at home.  

 Father's Day

We did some "summer school" activities.  
This was farm week.  Berry picking and an awesome diorama.
 
 

And the pool is open!!  D-man is becoming more confident and independent.  
BabyGirl and I both think the water is too cold....

 Happy 10 years to us!

 Somebody isn't used to the grass.  :)

There you have it.  June.  It was a beautiful month, and we are loving summer!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on 10 years! Wish we lived closer--sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete