As usual, I did not capture it well in pictures, but here are 2 (don't know what D-man is doing!):
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Cousins!
We had a great visit from my brother and his family at the beginning of December. Mr. B was at school a lot of the time, but D-man really had a great time playing with his cousins. He still says (2 months later) that he misses them. We had a fun family dinner (thanks L!), went to a museum, the library, and had some good playtime--trains were the favorite toy of the week. We wish they lived closer so we could see them more!
As usual, I did not capture it well in pictures, but here are 2 (don't know what D-man is doing!):

As usual, I did not capture it well in pictures, but here are 2 (don't know what D-man is doing!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for all of the new pictures. Great!!
ReplyDeleteExpected to see the icicles. Maybe next time??