Friday, June 11, 2010

Big Boy

After months of R "encouraging" me to move D-man out of his crib, I finally relented.

(We have been blessed with 2 boys who, although crazy-active in every other way, never have climbed out of the crib, so it's been up to me to decide when I'm ready to give up that control).



So without further ado, here he is, all grown up. ;)

He has done quite well, and the first few days he even waited for us to get him in the morning. One nap time he was overcome by the call of his magnet fishing pole (who designs a toddler bed with a metal frame(?), but I won't complain because it was free!), but has restrained himself each other time.

After a week, he still gets excited to get into bed
(he gets that from me!).

5 comments:

  1. oh! he's all grown up! so sad for mom. did you make him a big-boy quilt like mom did? nice haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when are you going to put a baby girl in that crib?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to laugh...only because we were forced to make that decision at oh, 18 MONTHS OLD. How nice to have a choice and such a good boy to wait for you to get him. *SIGH* They grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janelle! Cute family! This is Dacia by the way. Looks like you are doing well. Where do you guys live these days? We are in South Carolina now. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete