Saturday, May 8, 2010

Florida Part V: The Resort

On Tuesday, we didn't have anything planned, travel-wise. We all slept in a little bit (from such a late night), then headed to the pool we'd been admiring all weekend from our balcony. It was a bit cloudy and threatening rain, but we still had a good time. R played in the pool with the boys most of the time, while I relaxed poolside. I finally did go in when the sun came out strong for a bit, and it was lovely. We dashed inside for lunch when it started raining and threatening lightning. D-man had a much-needed and well-deserved nap, and then we went putt-putt golfing. They had a cute little course right there at the resort, and the boys were so excited.









I did get one hole-in-one, but must say it wasn't my best round (note I did not post my video clip). I did better once I stopped taking it seriously. We all had a good time. Took the clubs back to the office and played some pool and ping-pong (while we briefly touched base with the world and our email). BBQ'd some chicken for dinner, and relaxed the night away. Wished we would have had at least one more day of relaxing like this.

2 comments:

  1. Tyler got those benches at Costco, but we saw them one week and they weren't there again for another three. They were $70 a piece (a little pricey, but way cheaper than the freezer he was thinking of buying me).

    BTW, I have been enjoying your vacation. It really makes me want to pack up the kids and go somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a wonderful vacation! It makes me want to drop everything and take one myself right now! :)

    ReplyDelete