We had a great visit from the Easter Bunny on Saturday morning (luckily, he got the memo that we were headed to warmer climates, so brought us some great summer items, like plaid shorts for all the boys--so cute!), then headed out for an egg hunt with some friends. It was a GORGEOUS day, despite New England's Easter history, and we all enjoyed soaking up the sun. We watched General Conference, with some egg-dyeing in between sessions.
On Sunday we had a fun brunch with family, again enjoying the lovely weather. Sorry, no pictures; that's what happens when I host (let's face it, that's what happens most of the time). After Conference we took R to the airport, preparing for his presentation at a conference in Orlando.
Unfortunately, we did not know that little fingers had touched the lens, so you'll notice a nice blur in the middle of many future pictures.... Kind of looks like a halo, but we all know better than that. :)
you are hilarious. the halo comment cracked me up!
ReplyDeletePS. I don't love flying solo with two kids. I basically sing "I need thee every hour" in my head for like the entire flight. You're a rockstar.