Yesterday, church was canceled on account of a snowstorm. I was disappointed not to be able to have our Christmas Program, but we had a lovely day snowed in here at home.
One of the things we did was make snowflakes. I decided it would be fun to have you all vote on which one you like best.
D-man's
Mr. B's

Mine

R's

Keep in mind that mine was the ONLY one done entirely with kid scissors, and R took 4 times as long as I did to make his. But don't be biased. :o)
Fun! Even with the stacked odds for R's I did have to vote for his. Amazing cutting skills! They were all better than anything I've been able to do w/a paper snowflake! :P
ReplyDeleteD-man's ...for sure!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is that both D-man and Mr. B's snowflakes are MUCH better than my third graders that I teach!!!
ReplyDeleteD-man for sure, no offense to the adults...
ReplyDeleteI just caught up on your blog (that I had NO CLUE about). I deactivated my facebook (I never used it), so that meant we no longer sent messages back and forth. We do still want to get together sometime. How is your summer looking? we might be able to do a trip to the falls and Palmyra, but who knows?! Ryan interviews this summer (in Boston actually), so we don't know how crazy it will be.
ReplyDeleteLove the snowflakes! Ryan's does look professional, but kid scissors takes some talent. Happy New Year!
Way too political. I'm going with Mr. B's because I imagine he did it by himself - very impressive :)
ReplyDelete