Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sillies

Here are a few cute videos that don't warrant a post by themselves, but I wanted to put them up anyway.

We have an overactive smoke alarm in our hallway (it goes off any time I turn the oven above 250--yes, that's ALL the time), so I have to fan it often. The boys think it is great fun, so I got a little shot of them. Not sure how much air is reaching the alarm, but hey, they look cute!



Mr. B received some money for his birthday, and had so much fun picking something out at the store--a new experience for sure. He chose this truck, and some cars to go with it. He even shared the rest of his money and bought some cars for D-man, too. What a sweet brother.



This last one is D-man. He loves to imitate Daddy while he's getting ready in the morning. He gets a little shave now and then. His most recent thing in putting his contacts in. R lets him play with an extra contacts container:

3 comments:

  1. we died laughing at the contacts. what a cute chunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are your kids doing up at that hour?! hopefully it's not too early...

    ReplyDelete