Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Cuties

I'm a little behind on the blogging, but here are our Halloween Costumes, before it becomes a distant memory.

Mr. B went as the Big Bad Wolf from last year, plus a sword to make it cool for a 5-year-old. He called it a "Wolf-Knight." This picture was on Halloween night; notice that after Main-Street-Trick-or-Treat on Thursday and Trunk-or-Treat at church on Friday, he was tired of putting on all the pieces, so the glove-claws and boot-claws didn't make an appearance on Saturday.



















D-man had his debut this year as a Red Sox Player. I really had fun picturing him in it as I was sewing, and I was not disappointed by the final product; neither was he. On the walk to downtown Maynard (his first time wearing it), he kept lifting his leg up in the stroller to admire his red socks. :)








LOVE that pose. :)






































Kicking back after the big "game."




























Here is a short video of D-man, so you can see the back of his costume (can you tell I thought he was the cutest ever?). It is sideways, and I in no way have enough energy to fix it now, but it is so worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work! When I saw these pics on facebook I had no idea you made those! Cute Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle you rock! I love the Red Sox costume....sooooo cute! What a fun idea! Tell Benjamin he looks so tough with the sword! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way cute! Good job Janelle! So so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Red Sox costume. You have talent to make that. I like that B added a sword to his costume. So boyish.

    ReplyDelete