We were lucky enough to be in town for the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple open house. We were so excited to take our boys there while they could go inside. I still remember going through the Portland Oregon temple when I was 8. I hope at least Mr. B will remember this one. It was quite stunning--especially the unique chandeliers and window decor. Afterward they had a reception tent with cookies and water, so now all of the kids think that all of the temples have cookies. :)
We are small, but if you look carefully you can see us!
R, D-man, Mr. B, Grandma and Grandpa
Ahh, I love this one that I took.
It was super-hot and bright, but we'll take the sun while we can get it.
You deserve total props for posting all that Janelle! You rock! woot! Thanks for the updates, I've been checking your blog all day today and yesterday hoping for an update. Love you!
ReplyDelete