Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

D-man kept grunting and gesturing out the window, so I thought he wanted to go for a walk. I opened the door to set the garbage outside while we got ready, and saw that we had had some secret visitors.

The boys had a great time gathering up their coins, and I even took a few to spread around on our Leprechaun Hunt (walk) for Mr. B to find.
Thank you, secret Leprechauns, for making our day more fun!

I did make corned beef and cabbage, even though I was not impressed by my first exposure last year. A great success this year, and I credit it all to the wonder of the crock pot. I also added some Eastley traditional green food--Watergate Salad and Jello-poke cake.

It was a sad attempt at art, but yummy nonetheless!

P.S. D-man's version of a "Pot of Gold." They've been playing with them all day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a visit from the Irish!! I had no idea your family history is on Trapelo road. Wicked cool!!

    ReplyDelete