Luckily it rained last night and washed off some of the dirt and sand from the roads. The paperwork says it is "Dark Slate Green" but other than a green tinge in bright sunlight, the jury is out on that, so we're sticking with dark grey. Feel free to cast your vote from the pictures....
Each time I drive it, I try to learn the function of one more button--there are so many, and Mr. B keeps asking me what they're for, but I have no idea! I still haven't cemented which button on the remote is which sliding door, so I opened the road-side one at the library today instead of the sidewalk-side one. Oops.
It drives great, and it's so nice to be up higher and see out. We got our pre-insurance inspection today, picked up our license plate from the Galant to take to the RMV (who knew you have to turn them in?), and received the insurance settlement in the mail, so things are hopefully wrapping up with this adventure. We still feel so blessed with the whole situation and how everything has been guided in sequence. Thank you all for your interest and concern.
How fun. I am excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI think MA is backwards when it comes to the RMV. I had to go through a lot of hassle with them even after we moved to a different state.
Nice choice! Great sisters think alike! Did it come with DVD?
ReplyDeleteAre you guys driving it out for the reunion?! Nothing like a roadtrip to break it in!
ReplyDeleteYou will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this car!!! I am a little jealous that you have the touring. I've been trying to talk Kev into one for about 9 months now!!!!
ReplyDelete