Friday, February 3, 2012

BabyGirl

After much waiting (much, much, much!), BabyGirl officially joined our family on January 12th. She has lots of dark hair, and definitely belongs to our family! We are so thrilled to have her, and so far she has proved to be very calm, which is something we are grateful for around here!

The big brothers are thrilled--
We think she's pretty great!

Going home--

We're so grateful to have had so much help as I recover and we all adjust to our new situation. Grandma and Grandpa from both sides did so much for us, and Aunt Susan came to play (and work!) as well. What a blessing.


Welcome to the family, BabyGirl!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! She's so cute! Have fun with all the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to have a girl! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. (Just like all your kids!) Love the chubby cheeks. I'm sure she'll fit right into your family. Good job, you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! Congrats to your family. Our baby should be joining us soon- I'm 37 weeks!

    ReplyDelete