Mr. B is such a blessing to our family. He is almost always cheerful, willing to help (when I ask him to pick up things, he usually picks up more than I asked), loves school, soccer, art, and we can hardly tear him away from a good book. We love you, buddy!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Happy 7th!
Can't believe he's turning 7! I think he had a great day--



Mr. B is such a blessing to our family. He is almost always cheerful, willing to help (when I ask him to pick up things, he usually picks up more than I asked), loves school, soccer, art, and we can hardly tear him away from a good book. We love you, buddy!
Mr. B is such a blessing to our family. He is almost always cheerful, willing to help (when I ask him to pick up things, he usually picks up more than I asked), loves school, soccer, art, and we can hardly tear him away from a good book. We love you, buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment