I love Easter, and all decorations that go with it! It gets me in a creative mood. Here are a few things I have been working on....
This is something I made for my Mom's birthday--species art, don't you love it? I found it here --although I had to cut all of mine out by hand since I didn't have a cutter! I made one for myself, too, but haven't found a frame for it.... Dumb NE "craft" stores have so little selection!
This poor little guy, made back in the day, has been begging for a makeover (I didn't even take the picture with his raffia bow on.... Bad news, people. Bad news.).
Before
After
I also finally added more branches to this tree--the 2D-ness of it has been bothering me for years, and I think it looks SO much better! Special thanks to R, for busting out his drill to do some real man's work and helping me out! ;)
I have one more project pending, and I will post that when I am done.
In non-Easter projects, we also whipped up these babies for Mr. B's classroom bakery. They almost look good enough to eat, don't they?
So, that's what I've been up to. Here is what R has been up to--day in and day out, night in and night out....
'Cuz one screen just isn't enough. And, I guess, neither are two. :)
And D-man successfully gave his first scripture in Primary on Sunday. He was so excited to have his own Book of Mormon, and carried it around all day. He said every word like a champ--including "multitude". Who would have thought, only a short year from his functional vocabulary of about 10 words. Thank you, thank you, angelic Jannette!
Here he was, all spiffed up and so excited to use that microphone!
cute, nelle!! can we start up a craft club?
ReplyDeleteWow! Those crafty baked treats are amazing! And lil D man looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the updates. That looks like real frosting on the pretend cinnamon rolls. And hey, I've seen some of that Easter stuff before...
ReplyDeletedarling!! that frosting looks amazing! Go D on the scripture- I am sure I would have choked up in there with ya. Cause I'm sappy like that.
ReplyDelete