Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My boys....

So, we started "preschool" today. It's not really preschool, but it's the only thing we can afford, so we're calling it preschool.

Mr. B is the oldest kid by over a year, and all the other moms look at me like I'm a terrible parent for not having him in a REAL preschool (by real, they mean expensive, all-day daycare that they call preschool--which, although I criticize, I would do in an instant if we had the money. I really think it would be good for Mr. B).

I digress.

We were moderately successful in our first day--only two complete meltdowns by Mr. B--one for an injury and one for strangers singing his name in a song. You don't even want to know....

But, the highlight of the day:

Can you guess what toy(s) D-man played with most?

He settled on a plastic orange and an ear of corn.

What, you ask, no ball?

After scouring the whole church for a ball to play with, and coming up empty, he chose fake food.

What did he do with them, you ask again? (man, you are full of questions tonight)

Played baseball.

Ear of corn = bat.
Plastic orange= ball.

Go figure.

1 comment: