We had a very successful move this weekend, and are almost feeling settled already. For now I just want to share this one photo:
My Breakfast View
And, the boys are just now waking up with cute talking instead of crying--they slept "all the way to an 8" for the first time in who knows how long. I love, love, love the back yard.
More soon.
And, the boys are just now waking up with cute talking instead of crying--they slept "all the way to an 8" for the first time in who knows how long. I love, love, love the back yard.
More soon.
Ah backyard!
ReplyDeleteLook at all those trees. How lovely! And what a beautiful view! Congrats on finding such a wonderful place. You should throw a party. :)
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy for you.That is a beautiful yard. You need to email me your new address. Having a backyard has made a big difference for us. The kids are out there all the time. I love it.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a find!
ReplyDelete