"The sun got melted by the snow!" (giggle, giggle)
Come on, he's 4!
Q: Why did the chicken get zoomed by the couch?
A: Because it was going way too fast!
Q: Why did 100 people get zoomed by the couch?
A: Because I think he was driving too fast.
Although a LOT of our conversations (and most of his jokes) center around the accident still, I think they're cute.
Yesterday, the boys were actually playing happily together while Mommy had time-out. It was cute to see them in their fort and listen to Mr. B directing D-man's every move. A glimpse of happy times to come, I hope.
Here are some random pictures from the other day--Mr. B was pretending his toy bins were fireman hats (yes, he emptied them all over his room to use them, but it was cute).
D-man amazingly fit inside them.
Can't catch my face, mom!
Gotcha!
Last week I got to go out with some friends for dessert, and actually did my hair for the first time in a LONG time. So here is proof, lest you all think I have an eternal ponytail.

(This was AFTER I got home, and it was still curly!)
And, we have meltdown, my blogging is over. :)
awesome post Janelle! Miss you guys! looks too fun!
ReplyDelete