Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas Shauna!



You've begged and begged, so here we be.
Our brand new blog--for you to read.
We hope you'll enjoy ours the most,
and not get mad when I don't post.
Merry Christmas to you, and Happy New Year.
We love and miss you from way over here.

7 comments:

  1. Oh YAY!!! One of the best Christmas presents I've ever received, thank you!! :D I love you so much and congrats for joining the blogging world! Your blog looks great! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Ethan and I were just talking about Benjamin the other day. He'll love seeing the pictures, and I'll love keeping up. (And don't go private, please! If I can't read it in my RSS reader, I forget to check it, and then lose touch.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! It's great to see you in the blogging world. We sure do miss your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm so excited that you have a blog, It's taken you long enough. Hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogland! Cute pics and I love the font.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you started a blog. I still haven't but love looking at them. It is a great way to keep up with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you started a blog. I haven't started one yet but I love looking at them. It is a great way to keep up with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete